REMINDERS FOR THE GUESTS
Please take note of the following important points and share them with your guests:
- Carry your identification document (Passport for non-residents and Emirates ID for residents) as mandated by UAE authorities. (MANDATORY)
- If you know that you can get seasick, make sure you take anti seasickness tablets at least one hour before departure.
- Apply plenty of sun cream throughout your charter and also bring a sun hat and sun glasses.
- No shoes are allowed inside our yachts.
- Take warm clothes when it gets cooler towards the end of the afternoon or evening.
- Carry Camera and any Phone devices if you wish to capture special moments
- Any music support (phone, USB, etc.) to play the music of your own choice while onboard.
- Shisha pipes are strictly prohibited by law.
- No glasses are allowed on deck if the yacht is underway.
- Although not mandatory, tips are a standard practice and are accepted in the Emirates. Tips represent a gesture that recognizes the crew’s effort to go beyond line of duty and keep them motivated
- Finally, and for your own safety and wellbeing, we highly recommend you listen carefully to your Captain throughout the journey for he is your primary reference for any issues regarding safety or the operation of equipment onboard.